This article is about How to Take a Screenshot on Toshiba Laptop PC. Before capturing screenshots, you should know the keyboard shortcuts for your laptop.
There are also some Toshiba Satellite laptops that have in-built screenshot capture options available on the screen itself.
You can also take a screenshot on your computer by downloading third-party software but still follow this guide to save time and effort.
How to Take Screenshots on a Toshiba Laptop?
Taking screenshots is a very easy task with using the features built-in in Toshiba Laptops. With its new tools, now taking a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop has become even easier than ever. The below guide will show you how to take a screenshot on Toshiba laptops on windows 8.
Related: Is 75Hz Monitor Good for Gaming?
Method 1: Take a Screenshot with Keyboard Combinations
To take a screenshot of your whole screen on a Toshiba laptop without a PrintScreen button you can use keyboard shortcuts.
- Open the windows screen you want to take screenshots of
- Now press the Windows logo key on your laptop with Prtsc same time
- It will capture that opened screen and save it to your laptop
- If you don’t have Prtsc on your Toshiba laptop or windows logo key and Prtsc doesn’t work for you, you can use FN + Windows logo key + End/Prtsc, and now you can take screenshots easily.
Method 2: Take a Screenshot By Using Print Screen Key (Prtsc) + Paint
The Print Screen key on your keyboard can take a screenshot and save it as a file, take a screenshot without saving it as a file, or take a screenshot of only one window 7 (instead of the whole screen).
To use the Print Screen key to take a screenshot and save it as a file:
- Locate the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be called PrtScn, PrntScrn, Print Scr, or something similar. On most keyboards, the button is usually found between F12 and Scroll Lock.
- Press the Fn key, if you have one. If your keyboard has an Fn key, press it in conjunction with the Print Screen key to take a full-screen screenshot (or use the Windows + Print Screen shortcut described in this article).
- Open Paint from either Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint or by typing paint into the Run box and pressing Enter.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot into Paint. You can also press ⊞ Win+S to open OneNote’s capture menu and click Screen Clipping there to take screenshots in Windows 10 or 8. Use the Selection tool to select part of the
Method 3: Use Snipping Tool to Take a Screenshot
There are many ways to take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop on windows 10. But today, I will show you how to screenshot on a Toshiba laptop with the built-in Snipping Tool.
Step 1: Click the Start menu and go to All Programs > Accessories > Snipping Tool.
Step 2: Click New, and then drag the cursor over the area that you want to capture.
Step 3: Release the mouse, and save it as a file.
Method 4: Use Third-Party Software
To be honest, Windows has a built-in screenshot tool for your Toshiba laptop. But this screenshot tool has some limitations. You cannot make some specific screenshots with that tool.
If you want to add annotations or arrows to your screenshot quickly, you’d better use the third-party software, like Screen Recorder.
FoneLab Screen Recorder is a powerful screen capture tool that allows you to capture everything on your computer screen, including videos, audio as well as images. You can also directly record gameplay with ease. The intuitive interface allows you to edit the screenshot before saving it on your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you screenshot on a Toshiba laptop Windows 10?
In Windows 10, you can take a screenshot of the entire screen by pressing the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard. The screenshot will automatically be saved as a file called “Screenshot (number)” in your Pictures library.
How do you take a partial screenshot on a Toshiba laptop?
There are two ways to take partial screenshots on a Toshiba laptop. The first method is to use software and the second is to use the keyboard shortcuts.
Wrapping it Up
There are many other ways you can take a screenshot in your Toshiba Laptop. Use any of the methods and tools above, to capture a screenshot on your laptop on windows 7/8/10.
You can use whichever method and tool are easiest for you or quick for you. Learn about the different methods and tools being used to take a screenshot by reading all the methods and tools that we reviewed above.
Hi, I’m Lindsay, an admin and SEO editor on LitFellow and I love writing on tech topics, especially about the best laptops and laptop fixes for users searching.